+1(514) 223-5992
1255 Bld Robert-Bourassa, Suite 603, Montreal

Personal accounting and tax services for individuals

For individuals, we offer the following services:

Personal tax return filing
Back log of taxes
Future Tax planning
US Tax Return Services*
**If you are a US citizen or a Green card holder but living in Canada, it is still an IRS requirement to file taxes in the United States.


Adding value not just numbers